Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Go here to PreOrder your Mosin Stock.

I dont know when they will ship. Just passing along the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://54rimroved.com
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:11 pm

I ordered mine Friday morning along with four extra 10 round magazines. I can't wait to try out this new system. Now it is off to the gun show next weekend for another Mosin........................Maybe two or three if I can go without my wife.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:52 am

Same here! LOL Cant wait. I think they will ship beginning in April.?
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 1:34 am

Midway USA has the stocks listed for 159.99, 5 round magazines for 13.99, and 10 round magazines for 16.99. They have them listed as "comong soon". Thought I would give a heads up for anyone trying to save a little money.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

Awesome thanks for the info! I preordered mine way back, and STILL NOTHING. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Wed May 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Finally got an email saying my order has shipped. It is about time. I was about to loose hope.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Thu May 30, 2013 12:36 am

Lol, same here. Should see it tomorrow I reckon.
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

I got my stock and magazines in today. The lug in the stock for the bolt on the back of the receiver doesn't seem to be threaded and the factory trigger hits the back of the stock and unable to remove the bolt. I am going to wait till I get a timney trigger and see how that works out. Can't wait to give it a try. I am a little disappointed. I called promag and a tech is going to call me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 am

I think mines lost. Sad Aint seen SHIT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 am

I hope you have better luck with yours. It will be an awesome setup when I get all the bugs worked out.
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Got a new stock on the way. Promag has great customer service.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Got mine in today. The rear tang of my mosin is a bit too fat to fit down in the recess. No biggie. I'll grind on the mosin rather than the stock. lol
The rear threaded insert seems to be threaded properly.
The stock trigger does also hit. But any mosin goin in this stock will get a timney, and im positive a timney wont even come close to hitting.

Im pretty happy. Only bummer is I gotta mill out the barrel channel to fit the bull barrel.

If I can sell some stuff and come up with the spare cash, i'll just order another barrel and build one just for this stock.
But I know better than to make plans. Rolling Eyes
Who needs a wife, when karma keeps shoving her stick in your spokes.
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Where do you get your barrels? I have been looking for a bull barrel for mine but am unable to find one. I thought about getting a blank and having my gunsmith do the work for me but that is a little out of my price range right now. I guess until I get my new stock in I will get back to work on stripping the finish off my ishapore lee infield. it looks like they had kids put that stuff on with an old paint brush. It has like three different layers of finish on it.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 am

I do my own from rifled blanks.
I'd love to do some for others, but havent figured out the whole liability thing. scratch
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Got my new stock today. The rear bolt they supplied was not machined properly so I used the factory one. Nice tight fit. I went to shoot it and it didn't want to feed at all.Mad After having a little fit of rage I took it apart to inspect it. I added a few drops of oil on the magazines and it works flawlessly. Since my bolt head was close to being stripped I took the one from my wife's mosin. Promag is sending me a new bolt. I hope it gets here before my wife notices hers is missing parts.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Dang, ur having a helluva time.

I havent even got mine fitted yet. So many other things keeping me busy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeremyw27

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

I finally got everything worked out though. I hope I have better luck with my scope mount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!   

Back to top Go down

Archangel Promag Mosin Nagant Stock PRE ORDERS start today!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1