Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Been awhile since I've visited...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy

PostSubject: Been awhile since I've visited...   Tue May 14, 2013 11:03 pm

I guess it's been just as long since I had the Mosin out to shoot too. Embarassed But I just squeaked in front of all the madness when I got a nice Russian variant, a Vepr only in x39 even though I seriously considered the x54r. But in reality money decided the outcome. And I truly love shooting that little sucker!
I also got into reloading handgun for the moment. And since everything concerning ammo has fallen into madness I haven't really attempted any rifle calibers yet. cyclops
I'm still in college and on the downhill slide (should graduate before the end of the year if I live that long) to my bachelors degree, still broke, not in the workforce per sae so I can make the 'conniving perpetrators in charge' happy with the unemployment rates going down due to all the other folks like me that have simply quit looking for work. Shocked I do have a work study job at school as a tutor because I make OK grades. Wink
Back to top Go down
ampersand

PostSubject: Re: Been awhile since I've visited...   Sun May 19, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm pretty sure your grades are more than just ok!

Hang in there, you're a resourceful guy and will find something.

BTW -- I took the M44 out yesterday. I like to finish a day's shooting with that or the 91/59. Before we wrap it up everybody gets a loaded stripper clip and a turn with the Mosin.

Great way to cap a shooting outing.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Been awhile since I've visited...   Sun May 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Randy we need your clever injection of humor and intelligence hangin around here as long as possible.

Oh man! You got a Vepr! Thats awesome.

Excellent way to end a day of shooting Amp!
Back to top Go down
http://54rimroved.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been awhile since I've visited...   

Back to top Go down

Been awhile since I've visited...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1