Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Yet another Mosin addict!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jammersavage44

PostSubject: Yet another Mosin addict!   Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 am

Hey ya'll!  Matt here from central Arkansas and fellow Mosin addict!  All started with a sporterized M44 my wife bought me last Christmas.  I had no idea what this oddball rifle and caliber were so started doing some research.  Didn't take long until I was pining for a 91/30!  Added two 91/30's to my collection rather quickly for a total of 3.  I knew I wanted an authentic sniper so when I saw AIM had them for sale, I got the ok from my better half and snatched one up (got here last week!).   Not only that, but a friend of mine called me from a pawn shop on the west side of the state saying he spotted another Mosin!  I asked him to look for a star or triangle (or bow and arrow).  He confirmed that it was a Tula.  On a whim I asked him if there was an oval or box with letters in it.  He said that there was and the letters were SA!  Needless to say, he is going to buy it for me and bring it when his family comes for a visit in a couple weeks!
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Mosin addict!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:18 am

Wow! Your just in the early stages. Twisted Evil But you seem to be doing everything right so far. :)And kudos to that great wife of yours.

Cant wait to see pics of your SA and Sniper. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://54rimroved.com

Yet another Mosin addict!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1