Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Hello, from France

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
northumbrian

PostSubject: Hello, from France   Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:05 am

Hi, I am a Mosin fan, have been for years, but it was only after leaving the United Kingdom, (and the ridiculous gun laws of that land) and moved to France, that I was finally able to own the rifle of my dreams.

So I am now the owner of a nice 91/30, but I am not a Mosin puritan, I want to see just how far I can shoot with this baby, and see what can be done with it.

Right now I am designing a new stock based upon the Sako TRG stock, as well as making a match trigger for the rifle, which I am currently machining in the evening when I have time.

I am very much interested in learning from other Mosin owners and may be passing on some of my own knowledge if it's deemed useful.

Cheers

Northumbrian
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from France   Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:31 pm

northumbrian wrote:
.....I am not a Mosin puritan, I want to see just how far I can shoot with this baby, and see what can be done with it.

Right on man! Welcome! You are in the right place. Thats exactly what my goal is. Smile

Quote :

I am very much interested in learning from other Mosin owners and may be passing on some of my own knowledge if it's deemed useful.

Cheers

Northumbrian

Heck ya. Im always lookin to pick other peoples brains. Especially someone who knows how to machine.  thumb
Back to top Go down
http://mosinitus.americantalk.net
northumbrian

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from France   Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome SilverTip.

Your more than welcome to pick my brains, shouldn't take long  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from France   

Back to top Go down

Hello, from France
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum :: Welcome to the world of Mosinitus!-
Jump to: