Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxtrot92000

PostSubject: A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:08 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alex and I have contracted the incurable disease of Mosinitus. I have been told I contracted this wonderful Disease because of a Lifelong Choice of surrounding myself with firearms, hunting, and a great respect for all things Military. I am a relatively new case and only have 1 Mosin as of right now, but I already know its going to get nasty...

In all seriousness, I bought my first Mosin Nagant rifle last fall with the intention of a cheaper solution to improving my shooting with my 7mm Remington Magnum. I figured if I bought a Mosin, I could shoot it more for lower cost and improve my breathing, trigger control, and eliminate my bad habit of predicting recoil. Little did I know, I would find different modifications online for the mosin that would absolutely enthrall me for a sporter.

I was able to Purchase a 1943 Round receiver Russian Mosin with all matching serial numbers in what appeared to be an unissued condition. The firearm was heavily packed in cosmoline and when cleaned had an undamaged finish. However, I did attach a Romanian pistol grip to the stock ruinging its condition. Now, I have made even more modifications to the weapon and I'm not done yet. Ill post my sporter build in the correct forum though.

So, I guess that's my introduction. I look forward to seeing all of the amazing things you all have done to the Mosin Nagant rifle, whether it be restoring it to original condition, collecting rare versions, or sporterizing completely into a whole new rifle.

-----Alex
Back to top Go down
northumbrian

PostSubject: Re: A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:59 am

Hello & welcome to group.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Ohhhh, sorry to hear about your affliction..... Twisted Evil

Welcome aboard Alex! welc
Back to top Go down
http://54rimroved.com
LVJake7761

PostSubject: Re: A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....   Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:14 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....   

Back to top Go down

A new mosinitus case has popped up in Southeast MO....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1