Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Hello from SC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wildmanjim62

PostSubject: Hello from SC   Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:44 pm

I am glad to find this group and look forward to looking at the articles herein. I currently own an 91/30 1943 round receiver model. 
It came without a cleaning rod or tool kit ( just recently purchased one) and has import etching at the end of the barrel near the sight.

While I intend on keeping this 91/30  as stock as it currently is . Am looking for an M-44 and want to find a good donor to build an Archangel  stock mod with a Rocksolid industries scope rail, turn down bolt and muzzle brake (threading the barrel and recrowning)

I am very exited and broke! most people I tell about doing the mod are like "your crazy ...all that money on a gun that wont be worth the cost of the parts". to that I say . Well it will be what I want and something that I can afford ammo to plink with. Thanks ,James
Back to top Go down
Wildmanjim62

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SC   Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Back to top Go down
LVJake7761

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SC   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:57 pm

i sporterized my 91/30 and love it
do kinda miss the old stock version but I'm looking at a M44 to keep stock
91/30 had such a long barrel I couldn't wait to cut it down

welcome to the forum glad you found us
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SC   Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 pm

She's pretty. shweet  But, the target tells the tale imo. Bull barrel it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mosinitus.americantalk.net
mbrans1968

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SC   Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:23 pm

I second the bull barrel. You will put a lot into before it is done, but then the surplus ammo can be had for less than .25cents a round v. closer to .75cents or more for other calibers. Makes for a lot more shooting.   Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from SC   

Back to top Go down

Hello from SC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum :: Welcome to the world of Mosinitus!-
Jump to: