Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Boyds stocks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will Hunt

PostSubject: Boyds stocks   Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:22 pm

I have been using Richards Microfit stocks for years. And I will continue to use them for most of my builds/rebuilds.
But I would like to give them (Boyds) a try for Mosin Nagants if for no other reason than to be able to have an opinion when someone asks.
Any members here use the Boyds for their Mosin rifles? 
I do have a laminated stock set ordered from Boyds for a No1 MkIII Lee Enfield that I am turning into what I am calling a modern replica of the famous Lee Speed rifles.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boyds stocks   Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Boyds are the best wood stocks ive ever used so far. I have half inch MOA mosins in boyds stocks. And the fit is very good. Very little fitting needs done.
Back to top Go down
http://54rimroved.com

Boyds stocks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1