Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:43 am

Here it is Ape. Your late to the party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mosinitus.americantalk.net
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Is that yours ST?
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 am

no no! Not mine. I found it last night when searching for more barrels.

By the way. The barrels have DRIED UP! pale
Back to top Go down
mogunner
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 am

I saw that... they sold out pretty darn fast. TGI had them for a while before Classic got theirs, but once Classic started selling them with the stripped receiver they were GONE!!!

I'd watch the various forums though, a lot of people bought them thinking they could just screw them in and be done, I read one post tonight where the guy can't torque it without the headspace getting so tight that the bolt won't close, he might be offering it up for sale once he gives up and finds out what a gunsmith will charge him to fit it.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 am

Ya, ive read a few where the people didnt know, or their gunsmith didnt know what the heck they were doing. scratch
I found one for sale. The threads on it are totally murdered. They look fuckin melted! Im trying to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:04 am

The story of my life these days it seems....A day late and just a few dollars short. Sad
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Any advice on a gook AK variant? I'm seeing fewer and fewer in stock anywhere and I want to get an underfolder before or if they are made unobtainable. Budget will be about $700 M/L in about 4-5 weeks from now. Really want a Yugo underfolder M70 but will settle for any if I have to. Wood/lam stocks preferred otherwise. Was really thinking hard about the new imports, the PAPS from CAI. But then I understand I'll need to buy a new bolt to make the hi-cap mags work reliably. I can do that. What I'm not sure I can do is modify the receiver to accept an underfolder stock. I found a source (if I can only remember which site it was D'OH!) for the under folder rear trunnion. But I'm not sure if a large hole needs to be drilled into the side of the receiver for it to work with the folder mechanism? Any knowledge to lead me down the right and righteous path? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:01 pm

My opinion. Siaga x39.
I know these have a smaller round, but maybe... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other than that, these guys will have the answers you seek ----->http://www.akfiles.com/forums/
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:31 am

Thanks. But that sub2000 doesn't even come close to the sort of gun I would even be interested in. LOL But thanks for trying.

I also haven't done much reading on that akfiles site before. I'll take a look. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 am

Randy wrote:
Thanks. But that sub2000 doesn't even come close to the sort of gun I would even be interested in. LOL But thanks for trying.

Hey it folds up! CMON! rofl

Maybe look at an AK74. You can get folders and ammo is CHEAP! arrgggg
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:42 am

Hahaha. Yup, it does do that! Kinda weirdly though. A guy could shoot his eye out with that thing.... cyclops Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!   

Back to top Go down

Bull Barrel PSL!! And she looks SHWEET!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1