Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Does anyone have a UK 59 barrel for sale???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aparrish47

PostSubject: Does anyone have a UK 59 barrel for sale???   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 am

i have wanted one for some time i have seen one or two forsale hear and there but havent had a chance to get one.
Back to top Go down
Rocster

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a UK 59 barrel for sale???   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 am

They are hard to find and from my understanding from a few that got them they are not that accurate. IF you really want a good bull barrel for long distance or match shooting I would point you to Jerry Lambertson and you can find him on Facebook either in the Mosin Nagant Modders group or is his own group called Mosin Bull Barrels on FB. Tell him Randall sent ya. you can see some good example of his work on both group page in the photos and he has been making them for some time amongs many other Mosin mods.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a UK 59 barrel for sale???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1