Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Hello from Middle Tennessee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
50calman

PostSubject: Hello from Middle Tennessee   Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello from Middle Tennessee. Rutherford County outside of Nashville is home for me.

Somewhat avid shooter, reloader, do a few IDPA matches from time to time, dabbled in SASS Cowboy Action matches once ore twice, and I just generally like to play with what my wife calls expensive toys.

Even more avid motorcyclist into long distance riding and touring. I generally try for at least 15k to 20k miles a year on the bike if the work schedule allows it. Love it but it does take time away from the shooting hobby.

I currently have no Mosin arms in the collection but I have some projects in the planning stages. I unfortunately sold a really nice M44 a couple years ago and traded off a 91/30 for a 1000 rounds of 45acp.
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Middle Tennessee   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] From NE Iowa...the buttcrack of the USA. Very Happy I used to ride a lot but the fun has dwindled out of it since moving to this state. Only so much corn and beans one can take. What a Face
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Middle Tennessee   Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://mosinitus.americantalk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Middle Tennessee   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Middle Tennessee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top