Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Well, i screwed up a tad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Well, i screwed up a tad   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:09 pm

This is either harder than it looks, or changing things around at 4am with a tooth ache is catalyst for error. I wanted to stream line the catagories (erase the couple that were empty), add a sniper build cat, insert General cat into another one as a sub cat, and move some good info around to bring initial list down but ended up deleting more stuff that I should have. If you think anything important was lost, holler. It may actuall be stuck inside another catagory. idk While I look for a 'restore' button, let the shower begin... :shit:
Back to top Go down
http://mosinitus.americantalk.net
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Well, i screwed up a tad   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:47 am

Prolly no 'restore' button. Sad backup, backup, backup! Before ever trying to play with code.

Yup, I was wondering where my post from this afternoon went about my shooting range in the back. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough for it. I getting ready to shut down for the night and saw I had replies. Myself? I'll look tomorrow.

So....G'luck !
Back to top Go down

Well, i screwed up a tad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1