Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum
Welcome to Mosinitus. The Mosin Nagant Builders Forum

This forum is geared toward the 54r shooter who constantly strives for more accuracy. You will never be chastised or banned for your opinions. Whether you like to collect, or modify these rifles, the path is yours.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Make a Donation to Mosinitus hereMake a Donation to Mosinitus here  

Share | 

Hello from western Colorado

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HT1

PostSubject: Hello from western Colorado   Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 pm

how is everyone? I'm HT and i just purchased my first MN and should be picking it up in a week or two. i have been looking all over the internet for pertinant information to these guns and have found lots of useful stuff so far. i am hoping to set mine up and make it as accurate as possible.
Back to top Go down
SilverTip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from western Colorado   Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 am

HT1 wrote:
how is everyone? I'm HT and i just purchased my first MN and should be picking it up in a week or two. i have been looking all over the internet for pertinant information to these guns and have found lots of useful stuff so far. i am hoping to set mine up and make it as accurate as possible.

Awesome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thats what we like to hear!

I hope we can help.
Back to top Go down
http://54rimroved.com

Hello from western Colorado
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1